For the past couple of days I've had problems signing in to Blogger to post on this blog. I don't know if it has taken the huff because I opened up a Tumblr account to post pictures. At the moment I can only sign in and post from my iPod (which I am doing now) so I'll have to see how it goes. I'd be sad to leave Blogger but I've had so many problems with it lately and if this situation doesn't change Funny Girl will have to find a new home.
In the meantime you can keep up with me via Twitter and the aforementioned Tumblr xxx
Don't you just love technology ;)
ReplyDeleteAwww what a bums !!!!
ReplyDeleteI've been debating about moving to wordpress for my blog. I'm not thrilled with blogger. But, it's a decision because my blog url is listed everywhere, even in my books...
ReplyDeleteI thought it might be the Google redirect virus so downloaded some new anti-virus software and did a scan, which dealt with threats. However, I'm still unable to access Blogger from my PC account. I'm doing another scan and if it's still a SNAFU I'll (1) check if Blogger works from G or V's admin. If so, I'll bin mine and open a new one (meaning I'll lose my bookmarks - no bad thing- and have to re-install iTunes - a very bad thing- but there's nothing like a Spring Clean. Or, if Blogger is screwed, archive this and open a new writing blog, either using Tumblr or going to Word Press xxx
ReplyDelete