Well, I've made it to 43. I can't say I've done it in one piece but I'm still here and that's what counts. Apart from an annoyingly painful foot that continues to defy modern medicine, I managed not to end up in hospital like I did last year or 2 years before that (last year being a reaction to medication and before that what ended up with my being gallbladder-less). Life is good and I'm looking forward to my first proper holiday in a couple of years.
So, why the new blog? I've flirted with blogging before but never found a "fit". However, having completed the "Introduction To Stand-Up Comedy" course this spring and summer past and with 3 open spots under my belt and at least one on the horizon, I want to have a space to write. Not gags necessarily, so don't expect a laugh a minute here, but just somewhere I can come to to put down my random musings and ideas - to get me back into the habit of writing.
So, feel free to come on this journey with me, to pop in, comment, agree, disagree, have a virtual cuppa - you'll be most welcome.
Jx
No comments:
Post a Comment