Sunday, 18 July 2010

We're All Going On A Summer Holiday


Yes, I know Cliff's a c**t but you can't be heading off on your Billies and not sing it. I am heading off to Haven tomorrow. I wish it was Haven as in Serenity, where Shepherd Book lived before the Alliance attacked it, but instead it's the caravan park, so will probably look more like it has been attacked by (Border) Reavers. It's going to be pretty basic - me, Gee, Vee, our dog Roxie Ribbons on her very first holiday with us plus our 2 very best mates - but it's going to be a nice change and I'm looking forward to it.
I'm taking my comedy writing to work on a new set as (cue drum roll) I have been offered another 2 open spots in Edinburgh during the Fringe, with a group called Fresh Faces. I'll be on at the Globe on the 9th and the White Horse on the 17th. I'll post more info on my Facebook page when I get back.
Be good - see you in a week Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment