
Today is my other half's 45th birthday. He has had 25 birthdays since we got together, which is kind of sweet. We didn't do much in the way of prezzies as we are away on holiday soon so are keeping money by for spendies but I did make him a chocolate cake and some veggie quesadillas for tea, which were yummy.
We went into town, primarily to get him some new duds for our holiday, as he tends to dress like either the tradesman he is (in steampunk overalls) or like The Dude from "The Big Lebowski"! Under the Tranny-and-Boozanah-like influence of our darling daughter and myself, he managed to pick up a cool tee, a shirt, a top and a hat, so he will look like he is on holiday and not there to mend stuff.
I had some birthday money to spend as well and it went on the new Firefly/ Serenity graphic comic (yes, I am a Browncoat folks and today's pic is the cover)and some perfume from Lush (who were doing one of their specials and gave me 3 bath bombs and a face mask too).
I'm now slightly pickled, having had some Calvados and some wine with my dinner (I don't drink normally but it's a special occasion) and we are going to sit down soon to watch "MicMacs".
On a comedy note, I also managed to nab some tickets for Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow in Glasgow, but sorry, they are all spoken for.
Jx
No comments:
Post a Comment