Friday, 26 November 2010

Voodoo Chil'


An update on the powder and potions - I took the first on Wednesday night and the second last night.
Yesterday I woke up full of the cold - all snottery and coughing. My lower legs were sore and I felt really yucky. I didn't get dressed til well into the afternoon and stayed in all day.
This morning I got up to get Vee off to school and still felt horrible. I was sore again and tired. Before I had fallen asleep the night before, I had been feeling really warm. It's now after lunchtime and I'm just back up but trying to get myself back on track.
I don't think I'll take the 3rd powder tonight. My concerns about this whole homoeopathic lark being a load of hooey seem to be proved, as I don't feel any better - in fact I feel a whole lot worse. What a waste of time.
I feel doubly scunnered as I haven't been doing much writing or rehearsing. Dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment