Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Never Hurry A Murray...


...they're too good to hurry.
May all the blessings of the world and the Universe fall gently on the shoulders of a wonderful young man named Murray who works with the Centre For Lifelong Learning in the Graham Hills Building at Strathclyde University.
He called me back yesterday after I called to cancel my Writing For Stage And Screen class and he said that he had made the booking on 1st September and that it had gone through. I called ILA back and they had no record of this so I let Murray know. Bless him, he would not accept defeat so he said he would contact them. He called me again to say he had e-mailed the supervisor and was awaiting a reply.
Murray has not long called me with the news that ILA have agreed to honour the payment (they fund courses for people on a low income like myself and I have used it twice before to pay for my comedy classes) so I'm back in the class! My tutor is a Jim Roberts and I'll receive my class info soon to start on Monday October 3rd.
I'm so happy I could burst - college here I come, thanks to my guardian angel named Murray x

No comments:

Post a Comment