Not so funny now, is it?
Very interesting. I have found lots of people like me in the writing world. Not exactly like me, but they possess many of the same quirks that I do - the ones that always had me thinking I was the only one this weird!
I think the most successful are the ones who go against the grain and veer off conventionalism. Yay to being different!
Yep loonies unite !!!! ( or is that just me ?)
Very interesting. I have found lots of people like me in the writing world. Not exactly like me, but they possess many of the same quirks that I do - the ones that always had me thinking I was the only one this weird!
ReplyDeleteI think the most successful are the ones who go against the grain and veer off conventionalism. Yay to being different!
ReplyDeleteYep loonies unite !!!! ( or is that just me ?)
ReplyDelete