I thought I had better pop in and apologise for my lack of bloggage and Twittering. I am up to my raspberries in things at the moment so have very little spare time to blog and Tweet as much as I'd like. Here's a wee run down of what's keeping me from you all - I have my "Writing For Film" class tonight for which I've had to do more work on my film premise as well as lots of reading - our tutor hands out copious notes!
I have a full dress rehearsal for "PUSH", the dance performance I'm involved in, for a big chunk of Thursday.
The performances of "PUSH" are on Friday and Saturday.
I have homework for my "We Are All Human Beings Just At Different Stages In Our Lives" theatre class where I have to perform a 3 minute piece on the subject of "When I Grow Up".
I am knitting! Yes, I know, but it's helping me to relax and focus.
I am also trying to finish reading "A Clash Of Kings" by George R. R. Martin as I have 2 other books to read from the library that need to go back soon.
Plus all the other stuff of life such as feeding the clan, walking the dog and generally keeping on top of things while making sure I'm rested and have the energy so I don't run the risk of an ME or Fibromyalgia flare-up. And I did an interview for the local evening paper about my efforts at dancing with my daughter!
I promise, what passes for normal service will be resumed sometime early next week but until then please remember that I do care about you all and am checking in to Twitter and my blog list where I can to make sure you are all fine. Much love xxx
Wishing you luck with your performance .....break a leg x x
ReplyDeleteThanks Kez - the dress rehearsal went well and the shows are tomorrow and Saturday. A wee bit sad that soon it'll be a memory but hey, a good one xxx
ReplyDeleteGood luck from me too - and love the pic you got for this post!
ReplyDelete