Friday, 17 February 2012

More Chancer Than Dancer

Newspapers are tomorrow's fish and chip wrappers but for one day, my lass Vee and I made the local edition. The Glasgow Evening Times did a wee interview with me on Monday about the dance performance PUSH that we are taking part in tonight and tomorrow. We had the full dress rehearsal last night and it went really well. Although Vee and I plus Xana, John and Matthew are only in it towards the end, the whole show is magical with some spectacular athletic moves from Christine, Skye, Andy and Tony, amazing singing and dramatic speaking by Jude and a fantastic performance by wee Lulah. I'm kind of sad that tomorrow it will be over for us but feeling really inspired with lots of ideas to take back to our theatre group's "We Are All Just Human Beings At Different Stages in Our Lives". My thanks to Christine and company for allowing me the privelege to be a small part of this fantastic piece and, if you are in Scotland and close to one of the venues, I urge you to go and see it and support people from your community who are likewise taking part xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment