Monday, 12 September 2011

Blogging About Blogging


I have decided, with a provisional place on the Writing For Stage And Screen evening class at Strathclyde University (once I receive my Individual Learning Account funding voucher and post it to them) to start blogging again. This is mainly to get me back into the habit of writing but also to get what I write out into the ether.

So what can you expect? Well, I have been thinking about –

· Day to day blogging about what is going on with me – my evening class and writing, my comedy writing, the strange and funny things that happen with my crazy family of a biker, a geeky teenager and a totally bonkers dog and that I see living here in the east end of Glasgow plus the occasional comment on topics and issues as I see them.
· Suggestions for movies to watch, books to read, TV shows to catch online and on DVD, comedians to look out for and other happenings that I hope might interest you.
· My so far successful attempts over the summer to plan meals in advance, shop wisely and feed my family wholesome home prepared vegetarian meals on a budget.
· Our plan instead of taking on an allotment to dig up our garden in a “Good Life” kind of way and grow some veggies for the autumn/ winter and plan what to grow in spring and link that into the cooking side as well.
· My plan to start doing things again like hillwalking, yoga and swimming/ saunas to get fit after losing weight with my Grave’s Disease.

I will try to be positive about my health, which at the moment seems to be on a good turn so fingers crossed but if it does turn bad then to have a place to document that and keep sane.

I would promise not to witter on about Dominic West or Christian Kane or Alexander Skarsgard or Jake Gyllenhaal but I’m a hormonal woman in her mid 40s who still gets man-crushes like I did when I was 14 and read the Jackie.

So, I would be glad if you care to join me. Please feel welcome to comment and/ or share my ramblings. Lots of love xxx

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to your blogs... :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Babs. Hope I can deliver. And if not, maybe dae chicken or ham xxx

    ReplyDelete