Yes, I know it's me getting ahead of myself again but if you learn nothing else about me from these witterings you will know that I'm hyper-organised and like to know what's ahead of me. If you look to the right of my blog in the top right corner you'll see a wee box with A to Z in it. I have committed myself to taking part in a blog challenge on 26 days (not counting the weekends) in April. This involves writing a blog on each of those days on the subject of the corresponding alphabetical letter - therefore day 1 = A, day 2 = B and so on.Now, I think it would be dead simple for me to come up with subjects that I could write easily about e.g. movies, comedy, geekery, cooking, music, etc. But I want more of a challenge. I once went to a comedy night called "Car Crash" where the punters wrote ideas for routines on slips of paper which the compere pulled out from a bucket and the comedian who was up next had to do 5 minutes on that subject.
So, I'm opening up my "Car Crash" A to Z to you, dear blog readers. What I want from you are your suggestions for what you want to see me writing about. Any subject as long as it's not too obscure. And nothing too rude please - I'm not out to offend anyone's sensibilities (for a change!). You don't have to send me an idea for each letter and it doesn't have to be all on the same subject either - one letter, 26, whatever.
Pop your ideas in the comments below, e-mail them to me - jeanne.andrew@btinternet.com - or DM them to me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/jeanne_andrew. I'll try to pick out the most interesting and challenging. Keep an eye out from April 1st (no joke - it is a Sunday but that's the first day - I don't make the rules)to see if your idea is the one I'll choose. If I get really good ones, I might blog on a couple.
Thanks in advance and get your thinking caps on my loves xxx
will get my thinking cap on !!!!
ReplyDelete"W" will be for "Who" - thanks to Ed. If I get no more suggestions, I might just do and A-Z of the Whoniverse xxx
ReplyDelete