Well, here we are at Christmas Eve already - it doesn't seem like over 3 weeks ago I started this enterprise to blog every day in December up until now. I know there have been a couple of hiccups when I had the sads but thanks for sticking with me.
So, we're all ready here at Andrew-Barr Towers - we're having soup and some puddings then watching "The Muppets Christmas Carol" while no doubt scoffing chocolate and cakes. Tomorrow's going to be a lazy day for us - we'll wake up when we wake up, have breakfast, watch Vari open her presents (nothing for Gee and I - we are on the naughty list!) then have a movie fest with a break at 6/7pm for our Broccoli And Gorgonzola Pie and Wicked Chocolate Orange Mousse (which I've just made)followed by Doctor Who on iPlayer and more movies. If this rain lets up we'll probably fit a wee walk down to Auchenshuggle Wood (that's a brilliant name insn't it?).
No list today again (sorry) - but I promise more after the festivities. For now, bless each and everyone for you and I hope that you all have a Very Merry Xmas.
What song could be more appropriate than this? xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment