Sunday, 4 December 2011

Advent Calendar Day 4

Sorry folks - not been online or on Twitter much. I'm having what I think is a thyroid-related downer - I feel really tired and blue. The Xmas tree that was supposed to go up today is still in its box in the loft and my poor tribe are making their own dinner.
I wish I was tech savvy enough to post the beautiful music that I heard from my grumpy bed as my lassie practised songs for her Standard Grade Music practical prelim exam tomorrow (for non-Scottish readers - this is a practice or "mock" exam for her official exams in May 2012. Standard Grades are equivalent to English 'O' levels and are the first level of Scottish high school exams. Highers are next, which she will need for university). She is singing "Secret Love" from "Calamity Jane" and "Once Upon A Dream" from "Jekyll And Hyde" (her music teacher likes his musicals!).
Anyway, to cheer me up and hopefully you here is a song from a lovely young Texan woman named Sarah Jarosz. I hope it lifts you too xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment